Tuesday 8 October 2013

values


I value happiness in myself.

Happiness is when someone is happy.

I value happiness because then you can be happy and not a crabby mic crab crab.

 

I value positivity in myself.

Positivity is when you’re pump to do something.

I value positivity because then I can be always be positive.

 

 

I value caring in myself.

Caring is when you about really care something or someone.

I value caring because then you can care about stuff.

 

 

I value honesty in a friend.

Honesty is when you tell somebody everything they ask.

I value honesty in a friend because then your friend wont lie to you.

I value caring in a friend.

Caring is you really care about someone or something.

I value caring in a friend because then they will be nice to you.

 

 

I value happiness in a friend.

Happiness is when you’re really pumped to do something.

I value happiness in a friend because then your friend won`t be all crabby.   

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment