Monday 30 September 2013

Wyatt's "Values" Reflection


Myself
I value trust in myself. Trust is telling the truth. I value this because people will trust me. If I tell the truth then I’ll have friends.

 

I value fun in myself. Fun is doing things  you like. I value fun because your supposed to have fun in  your life.

 

I value belief in myself. Belief is believing things can happen I value belief because I can hope for things.

 

Others

I value trust in others. Trust is telling the truth. I value trust because I can trust my friends if they tell the truth.

I value friendship in others. Friendship is having close friends. I VALUE  Friendship because I like having friends and having fun with them.

 I value my mom. My mom is someone special to me. I value my mom because she’s special to me and she gave birth to me and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment